top of page
  • Grant A. Toeppen

How an Attorney Fills Out a Fee Waiver for a Conservatorship - Form FW-001-GC

Want to save some money? If you're applying for a limited conservatorship for your developmentally disabled child (or other loved one), this form can help you waive court fees! That's usually about $1000, depending on the court.

Of course, they don't give fee waivers to just anyone. The easiest way to qualify for one is if the proposed limited conservator or conservatee receives government benefits of some kind (SSI, Medi-Cal, CAPI, Food Stamps, etc.). There are other paths to a fee waiver of course - based on financial need.

In this video, attorney Grant A. Toeppen breaks down how to fill out and apply for a fee waiver in a Limited Conservatorship of the Person. Grant has offices in Manteca, California and Manteca, California. He has helped to established limited conservatorships in San Joaquin County, Stanislaus County, Sacramento County, Alameda County, and Yolo County.

Nothing in this video constitutes legal advice, nor does anything in this video create an attorney-client relationship.

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page